Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A little bit about me....no a lot about me

Well I'm not going to start from the beginning of my life because it'll sound a little bit like everyone else's beginning: I was born a baby. Then I ended being eleven years old and I only have bits and pieces of memories before then. Once I became twelve, every day of my life afterwards was like deja vu. Every day seemed to be the same as it was the previous day except I MAY have had on different clothes.

...Something like that. 

I'm the kind of person that's just trying to find that THING I'm good at. It seems like I'm at least okay in most things, but I just don't specialize in any particular thing............ unless being WEIRD & AWKWARD counts. I had all those dreams everyone dreams about like building a time machine or the flying hover board. Even in school, I could never find what I actually liked doing. I was good at math and most sciences, but I really didn't know how to use it in the real world. I was that kid that always had to take those online tests that determine occupations that I may like. And EVERY SINGLE TIME, I found nothing...

 Then I started hearing and reading success stories of little kids.... and I was blown away and a rush of motivation hit me.... but most of the time that motivation lasts no more than a couple of hours. 

I never found progress because I don't really have anything to strive for. I just like to sit and play games... well I used to. I loved playing games, but my mom was that type of parent that ACTUALLY followed the game rating system. 

So... I basically didn't know or play any rated R games until I was seventeen. Yeah I know... I missed out on a lot of good games. At seventeen, I decided to get Call of Duty, Modern Warfare 3 and that game made me love playing online and just games in general...even though I was just getting a little taste of gaming.

I know...my life is a little weird. Actually now that I think about it, my life isn't that weird. 

Next post I will talk more about my life trying to become a gamer. 

1 comment: